- Dense Fog Advisory issued February 24 at 9:26AM CST until February 24 at 1:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:26 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
...Dense fog has developed over portions of Northeast Arkansas and
the Missouri Bootheel this morning...
.Dense fog has developed north of a warm front that is currently
located from near Batesville, Arkansas to Paducah, Kentucky. The
dense fog will continue until the warm front lifts north of the
area during the early afternoon hours.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON...
The National Weather Service in Memphis has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until 1 PM CST this afternoon.
* VISIBILITY...A quarter mile or less
* TIMING...Through 1 PM CST
* IMPACTS...If driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you.
- See more at NOAA