- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 22 at 3:38AM CST until February 22 at 10:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:38 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...Light freezing rain and freezing drizzle. Additional ice
accumulations of a light glaze are expected, especially on
elevated surfaces, bridges, and overpasses.
* WHERE...Portions of south central and southwest Missouri.
* WHEN...Until 10 AM CST this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in very slippery
conditions on sidewalks and elevated surfaces such as decks
where slip and fall accidents will be possible. For travel this
morning, overpasses and bridges will be the most susceptible to
a ice accumulation.
- See more at NOAA