- Flood Warning issued May 22 at 11:00AM CDT until May 24 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11 a.m. on Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Thursday, May 24, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Meramec River near Sullivan
Mississippi River at Canton LD20
Mississippi River at Quincy
Mississippi River at Quincy LD21
Mississippi River at Hannibal
Mississippi River at Saverton LD22
Mississippi River at Louisiana
Mississippi River at Clarksville LD24
Mississippi River at Winfield LD25
Mississippi River at Grafton
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Sullivan
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 10:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 12.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 12.0 feet...The main entrance gate at Onondaga Cave
State Park begins flooding near this height. This may eventually
force the park to use the rear entrance as the primary entrance to
* Impact: At 11.5 feet...A small bridge in the back of Meramec State
Park park is flooded, cutting the park in two. If the river
continues to rise...park officials will evacuate the campgrounds at
* Impact: At 11.0 feet...Right Bank begins to overflow flooding
* Impact: At 6.0 feet...When the river is rising above this height,
canoe outfitters will generally not rent out canoes or rafts.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/23 05/24 05/25 05/26 05/27
Sullivan 11.0 12.38 10.7 7.8 6.4 5.7 5.2
- See more at NOAA