- Flood Warning issued December 30 at 9:27PM CST until January 01 at 12:30PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:27 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015
- Expires: 12:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 1, 2016
...Flood warnings continue for points along the Meramec River...
The Meramec River near
.This Warning is a result of excessive rainfall producing record flooding...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Sullivan.
* At 9:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 17.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The water level will fall below flood stage by tomorrow early afternoon.
* Impact: At 17.3 feet...The Onondaga Cave State Park picnic shelter
begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...At this height the entire Arapaho campground
will be under water.
* Impact: At 11.5 feet...A small bridge in the back of Meramec State
Park park is flooded, cutting the park in two. If the river
continues to rise...park officials will evacuate the campgrounds at
* Impact: At 11.0 feet...Right Bank begins to overflow flooding
* Impact: At 6.0 feet...When the river is rising above this height,
canoe outfitters will generally not rent out canoes or rafts.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 12/31 01/01 01/02 01/03 01/04
Sullivan 11.0 17.00 13.0 8.5 7.1 6.5 6.0
- See more at NOAA