- Flood Warning issued March 22 at 8:56AM CDT until March 23 at 3:24PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:56 a.m. on Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Expires: 3:24 p.m. on Friday, March 23, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* until Friday afternoon.
* At 8:45 AM Thursday the stage was 24.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 24.6 Thu 09 AM 24.2 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA