- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 3:48PM CDT until June 01 at 4:59AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:48 p.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Expires: 4:59 a.m. on Monday, June 1, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* until late Sunday night.
* At 2:30 PM Thursday the stage was 23.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 23.2 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 23.0 Thu 02 PM 23.2 this evening
- See more at NOAA