- Flood Warning issued May 11 at 9:29PM CDT until May 16 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:29 p.m. on Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Monday, May 16, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison...Buchanan and Platte
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* from Saturday afternoon to Monday afternoon.
* At 8:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 17.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Saturday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 21.1 feet by Saturday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by early Sunday afternoon.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 17.6 Wed 08 PM 21.1 Saturday evening
- See more at NOAA