- Flood Warning issued November 28 at 11:12PM CST until November 29 at 11:30PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:12 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 28, 2015
- Expires: 11:30 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Moreau River near Jefferson City affecting Cole County
.This Flood Warning is a result of 1 inch of rainfall the
past 24 hours and up to a tenth of an inch of rainfall forecast
in the next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Moreau River near Jefferson City
* until Sunday evening.
* At 10:30 PM Saturday the stage was 18.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 19.0 feet...Near this height, Zion Road will be closed.
This road is about 12 river miles upstream of the gage.
* Impact: At 18.0 feet...Near this height, both Bainer Road and
Loesch Road will be closed. These roads are about 15.5 to 16 river
miles upstream of the gage.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/29 11/30 12/01 12/02 12/03
Jefferson City 17.0 18.85 10.7 4.6 4.3 2.9 2.5
- See more at NOAA