- Wind Advisory issued December 13 at 6:32PM CST until December 13 at 8:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6:32 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017
...Very windy conditions to linger through mid evening...
.A strong clipper low pressure system will continue to move east
of the region through tonight. Strong northwest winds on the back
side of the system will continue through the evening, before they
decrease later on tonight.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM CST THIS EVENING...
* Winds...Northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing...Now through 8 PM CST. The winds will start to decrease
west of the Mississippi River around 7 PM, and should below 35
mph in all areas around 8 PM.
* Impacts...Travel may be hazardous this evening, especially for
high profile vehicles. Lightweight unsecured objects will be
blown around and thus should be secured if possible, such as
- See more at NOAA