- Flood Watch issued March 27 at 3:42PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:56 p.m. on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Expires: midnight on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of southeastern Kansas and the Missouri Ozarks,
including the following areas, in southeast Kansas, Cherokee. In
Missouri, Barry, Barton, Camden, Cedar, Christian, Dade,
Dallas, Dent, Douglas, Greene, Hickory, Jasper, Laclede,
Lawrence, Maries, McDonald, Miller, Newton, Ozark, Phelps, Polk,
Pulaski, Stone, Taney, Texas, Webster, and Wright.
* Until 7 PM CDT this evening
* While the rain will diminish into the evening runoff from
Tuesday`s heavy rainfall will continue. Observed total rainfall
amounts have generally ranged from two to three inches with
locally higher amounts near four inches.
* Flood prone low lying areas and low water crossings will be
susceptible to flooding. Significant rises will occur on area
rivers with minor flooding of some rivers.
- See more at NOAA