- Flood Warning issued February 03 at 8:08PM CST until February 05 at 8:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:08 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2016
- Expires: 8 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 5, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Friday morning.
* At 7:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 27.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 27.8 Wed 08 PM 27.5 early Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA