- Flood Warning issued February 22 at 9:04AM CST until February 23 at 2:40PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:04 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014
- Expires: 2:40 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Sunday afternoon.
* At 8:45 AM Saturday the stage was 27.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 27.8 Sat 09 AM 26.8 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA