- Flood Warning issued July 03 at 11:05AM CDT until July 05 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:05 a.m. on Friday, July 3, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until late Saturday night.
* At 8:28 AM Friday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Saturday morning.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 18.8 Fri 08 AM 18.6 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA