- Flood Warning issued May 21 at 8:37PM CDT until May 23 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:37 p.m. on Sunday, May 21, 2017
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
.Heavy rainfall from the last few days has resulted in rises
on area rivers.
...For the The Sac River near Caplinger Mills...
* At 7:45 PM Sunday The stage was 16.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
tomorrow early afternoon.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet...Minor Flooding occurs at the gage site. The
campground at Caplinger Mills floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Sac River Basin
Caplinger Mills 16 16.9 Sun 08 PM 15.5 15.1 14.9
- See more at NOAA