- Flood Warning issued July 10 at 9:02PM CDT until July 12 at 11:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:02 p.m. on Friday, July 10, 2015
- Expires: 11 a.m. on Sunday, July 12, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
.Excessive rain has caused the Sac River near Caplinger Mills
...For the Sac River near Caplinger Mills...
* At 8:45 PM Friday The stage was 16.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 16.5 feet by
around midnight. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow
* Impact...At 16.0 feet...Minor Flooding occurs at the gage site. The
campground at Caplinger Mills floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Sac River Basin
Caplinger Mills 16 16.4 Fri 09 PM 13.3 12.3 13.3
- See more at NOAA