- Flood Warning issued October 15 at 1:42PM CDT until October 16 at 3:02PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:42 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 15, 2017
- Expires: 3:02 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 16, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Monday afternoon.
* At 1:00 PM Sunday the stage was 20.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 20.7 Sun 01 PM 18.7 this evening
- See more at NOAA