- Flood Warning issued March 28 at 7:15PM CDT until March 30 at 3:15AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:15 p.m. on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Expires: 3:15 a.m. on Friday, March 30, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until late Thursday night.
* At 7:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 21.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 21.1 Wed 07 PM 20.3 early Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA