- Flood Warning issued November 26 at 11:08AM CST until November 29 at 5:04AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:08 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015
- Expires: 5:04 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* from late tonight to late Saturday night.
* At 10:00 AM Thursday the stage was 8.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Friday morning and continue to
rise to near 21.9 feet by Friday evening. The river will fall below
flood stage by Saturday morning.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 8.3 Thu 10 AM 21.9 Friday evening
- See more at NOAA