- Flood Warning issued March 19 at 9:13PM CDT until March 21 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:13 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 21, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Wednesday evening.
* At 9:00 PM Monday the stage was 20.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 21.7 feet by
Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 20.9 Mon 09 PM 21.7 Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA