- Flood Watch issued February 20 at 3:08PM CST until February 21 at 10:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6:26 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
...Heavy Rainfall Expected Tonight Through Wednesday Night...
.A cold front will interact with a very humid airmass across the
region to produce heavy rain and some minor flooding as it moves
southeast through the area late this evening through Wednesday
morning. Additional rains will keep the pressure on behind the
front Wednesday afternoon and night.
...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM CST THIS EVENING THROUGH LATE
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a
* Flood Watch for all of southern Illinois, southwest Indiana,
western Kentucky, and southeast Missouri.
* From 9 PM CST this evening through late Wednesday night
* Multiple rounds of moderate to heavy rainfall will lead to some
minor localized flooding.
* The primary flooding concern will be along small streams and
creeks that feed into already swollen rivers across the region.
especially in areas that receive multiple rounds of moderate to
- See more at NOAA