- Flood Warning issued September 17 at 7:43AM CDT until September 18 at 2:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:43 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014
- Expires: 2 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 18, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Brunswick.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 6:03 AM Wednesday the stage was 20.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas occurs along the west
bank of the grand river near the u.S. Highway 24 bridge about 1
mile west of brunswick.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Brunswick 19 20.5 Wed 06 AM 19.2 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA