- Flood Warning issued September 16 at 10:13AM CDT until September 18 at 9:20AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:13 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014
- Expires: 9:20 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 18, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Brunswick.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 6:04 AM Tuesday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late Wednesday morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying areas along the east bank of the Grand
River near the U.S. Highway 24 bridge begin to flood.
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas occurs along the west
bank of the grand river near the u.S. Highway 24 bridge about 1
mile west of brunswick.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Brunswick 19 24.2 Tue 06 AM 23.6 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA