- Flood Warning issued May 31 at 10:45AM CDT until June 04 at 5:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:45 a.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- Expires: 5 a.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Illinois...Missouri...
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau affecting Alexander...
Jackson...Union...Cape Girardeau...Perry and Scott Counties
.Heavy rainfall over southeast Missouri last week has resulted in river
levels rising along the Mississippi River. Minor flooding is forecast
to develop at Cape Girardeau by tomorrow morning and continue into
later this week.
The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau.
* from Wednesday morning to late Friday night.
* At 10:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 30.8 feet.
* Flood Stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and
continue to rise to near 32.5 feet by Thursday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Friday before midnight.
* Impact...At 32.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
- See more at NOAA