- Flood Advisory issued July 18 at 9:47AM CDT until July 18 at 5:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:01 a.m. on Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Expires: 5 p.m. on Wednesday, July 18, 2018
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Camden County in central Missouri...
* Until 345 PM CDT.
* At 946 AM CDT, Doppler radar and automated rain gauges indicated
heavy rain which will cause minor flooding in the advisory area. Up
to three inches of rain have already fallen northwest of Camdenton.
* Creeks, streams, and low water crossings will be especially
susceptible to the dangers of flooding.
This advisory includes but is not limited to the following low water
Rainy Creek 2 miles north of Climax Springs.
- See more at NOAA