- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 10:17AM CDT until June 04 at 8:42AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:17 a.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Expires: 8:42 a.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
at Jefferson City
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across the basin
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River near Chamois
* Until Friday morning.
* At 7:00 AM Sunday the stage was 20.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 23.0 feet early Thursday morning.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03
Chamois 17.0 20.30 22.6 23.0 21.9 18.5 15.9
- See more at NOAA