- Flood Warning issued April 29 at 10:28AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 10:28 a.m. on Tuesday, April 29, 2014
- Expires: 2:28 p.m. on Wednesday, April 30, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Black River at Poplar Bluff affecting Butler County
.The Black River at Poplar Bluff Missouri has crested and has started
a slow fall.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River at Poplar Bluff.
* until further notice.
* At 9:15 AM Tuesday the stage was 17.5 feet.
* Flood Stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The River will continue to fall to a stage of 16.9 feet
by tomorrow morning.
* Impact...At 18.0 Feet...U.S. Highway 60 begins to flood heading
- See more at NOAA