- Dense Fog Advisory issued February 18 at 5:47AM CST until February 18 at 9:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 5:47 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018
...Areas of dense fog early this morning...
.The combination of clear skies, light winds, and moist ground
from rainfall on Saturday is resulting in dense fog.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THIS
The Dense Fog Advisory covers southeast Missouri, most of western
Kentucky, and most of southern Illinois.
* VISIBILITY...Visibilities of one quarter mile or less will
continue through mid-morning in many places. Some of the worst
conditions have been noted in the Pennyrile region of western
Kentucky and the Purchase area of west Kentucky.
* IMPACTS...Travel will be difficult, especially where
visibilities fall below a quarter mile. The fog will freeze on
some elevated surfaces, such as vehicles and decks. Motorists
should slow down and increase following distance. Use low beam
- See more at NOAA