- Flood Warning issued January 03 at 5:50AM CST until January 04 at 5:22AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 5:50 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 3, 2016
- Expires: 5:22 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 4, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
.Heavy rainfall from last weekend has caused river levels to rise above flood
...For the Osage River near Schell City...
* At 4:45 AM Sunday The stage was 30.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage
* Impact...At 30.0 feet...Flood waters affect the Schell Osage
Conservation Area, the Old River Road North of Schell City and Lost
Creek west of Schell Lake. Flood waters overflow the main river
channel at the gage site.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Osage River Basin
Schell City 30 30.1 Sun 05 AM 27.8 25.2 22.2
- See more at NOAA