- Flood Warning issued March 27 at 8:39AM CDT until March 28 at 7:40PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:39 a.m. on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Expires: 7:40 p.m. on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The South Grand River at Urich.
* until Wednesday evening.
* At 8:15 AM Tuesday the stage was 24.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 25.0 feet by this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage this evening.
* At 24.0 feet...Flooding occurs across locations within 0.5 to 1.5
miles of the river. Areas affected include low lying pastures along
with cropland and secondary roads.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
South Grand River
Urich 24 24.7 Tue 08 AM 25.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA