- Dense Fog Advisory issued November 06 at 9:59PM CST until November 07 at 5:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:59 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018
- Expires: 5 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2018
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM CST WEDNESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Kansas City/Pleasant Hill has
issued a Dense Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 5 AM CST
* VISIBILITY...Widespread visibilities of less than 1 mile with
some locations seeing visibilities as lower than a quarter of a
mile at times.
* IMPACTS...Reduced visibilities will make travel difficult and
dangerous through the overnight hours.
A Dense Fog Advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- See more at NOAA