- Dense Fog Advisory issued January 09 at 2:43AM CST until January 09 at 10:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 2:43 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
...Dense Fog and Black Ice Expected this Morning...
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CST THIS
* VISIBILITY...Areas of dense fog will reduce the visibility to
around one quarter mile or less this morning.
* IMPACTS...The dense fog in combination with temperatures falling
below freezing will result in patchy black ice on area roads.
This will result in the potential of hazardous driving
conditions this morning including the morning commute.
- See more at NOAA