- Flood Warning issued May 31 at 2:26AM CDT until June 01 at 2:36PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:42 a.m. on Thursday, May 31, 2018
- Expires: 2:36 p.m. on Friday, June 1, 2018
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Northeastern Sedgwick County in south central Kansas...
Western Butler County in south central Kansas...
* Until 830 AM CDT Thursday
* At 225 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing
heavy rain which will cause flooding. Up to two inches of rain have
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Wichita, Andover, Augusta, Park City, Valley Center, Bel Aire, Rose
Hill, Maize, Sedgwick, Towanda, Benton, Whitewater, Downtown
Wichita, Kechi, Eastborough, Potwin, Elbing, Burns, West Wichita
and Eisenhower National Airport.
Additional rainfall amounts from 2 to 4 inches are possible in the
This includes the following highways...
Interstate 135 between Mile Markers 0 and 22.
Interstate 35 between Mile Markers 42 and 71.
- See more at NOAA