- Wind Advisory issued October 23 at 3:18AM CDT until October 23 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 23, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 23, 2017
...Strong gusty northwest winds today...
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 PM CDT
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT
* Winds...Northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Timing...winds will increase late this morning as a cold front
pushes southeast across the area. The strong will continue until
* Impacts...Driving will be difficult, especially for high profile
- See more at NOAA