- Wind Advisory issued January 11 at 11:08AM CST until January 11 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:08 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
...Strong and gusty north winds today...
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 6 PM CST this evening.
* Winds...North 25 to 35 mph with gusts around 45 mph.
* Timing...through the day today.
* Impacts...use caution if driving a high-profile vehicle,
especially on east-west oriented roads. Blowing and drifting
snow may result in reduced visibilities at times this today
across portions of central Kansas.
- See more at NOAA