- Fire Weather Watch issued September 18 at 10:51PM CDT until September 19 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING FOR WIND AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR
FIRE WEATHER ZONES 005, 017 AND 082...
* AFFECTED AREA...In Kansas, Fire Weather Zone 005 Phillips and
Fire Weather Zone 017 Rooks. In Nebraska, Fire Weather Zone
* WINDS...South 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* TIMING...Tuesday afternoon and evening.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...As low as 21 percent.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that occur may spread rapidly and be
difficult to contain. Use caution if engaging in activities
that could ignite a fire.
- See more at NOAA