- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 11 at 3:08AM CST until February 11 at 5:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:08 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
- Expires: 5 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
...Some light snow and freezing drizzle will continue early this
morning for parts of central and southeast Kansas...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM CST EARLY
* WHAT...Light snow or flurries. Additional snow accumulations
less than one-half inch.
* WHERE...Portions of Central and South Central Kansas.
* WHEN...Until 5 AM CST early this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA