- Flood Warning issued May 25 at 7:43AM CDT until May 26 at 10:45AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:43 a.m. on Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Expires: 10:45 a.m. on Friday, May 26, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Cow Creek near Hutchinson affecting Reno and Rice Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cow Creek near Hutchinson.
* Until Friday morning.
* At 7:15 AM Thursday the stage was 10.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 10.5 feet...There are numerous road closures northwest
of Hutchinson due to high water. Low water crossing on 43rd Street
just east of Pennington floods. Expect road closure on 43rd Street
between Pennington to Hendricks roads. Also 69th Street floods
between Wilson to Pennigton roads. Then 50th Street floods between
Wilson and Pennigton roads. Flooding along Pennington Road from
Nickerson Blvd to 50th Avenue.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Hutchinson 9.5 10.6 Thu 7 AM 8.6 5.6 4.8
- See more at NOAA