- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 8:19PM CDT until June 03 at 11:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:19 p.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
- Expires: 11 p.m. on Friday, June 3, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Cow Creek Near Hutchinson affecting Reno and Rice Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cow Creek Near Hutchinson.
* Until Friday evening.
* At 7:15 PM Monday the stage was 10.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is near crest and may rise slightly to near 10.8 feet by
Wednesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage late
* Impact...At 10.8 feet...The road floods at the intersection of 56th
Ave and Pennington Rd. Wilson Rd takes on water between 82nd Ave to
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Hutchinson 9.5 10.6 Mon 07 PM 10.8 10.6 9.7
- See more at NOAA