- Dense Fog Advisory issued February 23 at 5:13AM CST until February 23 at 11:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 5:13 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 23, 2018
- Expires: 11 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 23, 2018
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM CST /10 AM
MST/ THIS MORNING...
* VISIBILITY...Less than a quarter of a mile.
* IMPACTS...Poor visibilities will lead to dangerous driving
conditions. Fog and light mist will freeze on sidewalks and
highways, causing slick spots and dangerous driving.
* Timing...The fog will gradually lift during mid to late morning.
- See more at NOAA