- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 11 at 4:39AM CST until January 11 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 4:39 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST
* WHAT...Snow and blowing snow this morning. Plan on slippery road
conditions, reduced visibilities and intense winds during the
morning. Total snow accumulations of up to one or two inches
* WHERE...Portions of north central Kansas and south central
* WHEN...Until noon today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The strong winds and sharply colder
temperatures will produce wind chills of zero to 10 degrees
below zero this morning. The snow ends from west to east this
morning, however winds will remain strong today with blowing
snow possible into the afternoon.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means periods
of snow and blowing snow will cause primarily travel
difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited
visibilities, and use caution while driving. The latest road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA