- Winter Weather Advisory issued October 14 at 5:49PM CDT until October 14 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:49 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 14, 2018
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 14, 2018
...Areas of Light Snow will Taper off and End This Evening...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM CDT THIS
* WHAT...Snow. Additional snow accumulations of one to two inches
are expected...mainly on grassy areas.
* WHERE...Portions of north central Kansas.
* WHEN...Until 10 PM CDT this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Expect
reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA