- Red Flag Warning issued January 25 at 8:53AM CST until January 25 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: noon on Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018
...RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 6 PM CST THIS
EVENING FOR WIND AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES
018 AND 019...
The National Weather Service in Hastings has issued a Red Flag
Warning for wind and low relative humidity, which is in effect
from noon today to 6 PM CST this evening.
* AFFECTED AREA...In Kansas, Fire Weather Zone 018 Osborne and
Fire Weather Zone 019 Mitchell.
* WINDS...South 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* TIMING...This afternoon to 6 pm this evening.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...Low relative humidity of 15 to 20 percent.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that occur will spread rapidly, be difficult
to contain and will exhibit extreme fire behavior. Use caution
if engaging in activities that could start a fire.
- See more at NOAA