- Flood Watch issued October 06 at 10:30PM CDT until October 09 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:45 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 9, 2017
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CDT SATURDAY...
The Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of Central Kansas, including the following areas,
Marion and McPherson.
* Until 7 AM CDT Saturday.
* Occasional thunderstorms with locally heavy rainfall rates are
expected this evening into the overnight hours. Due to several
rounds of heavy rainfall that occurred in the past five days,
additional heavy rainfall tonight will result in the potential
for excessive runoff and flooding.
* Potential Impacts...flooding of low-lying areas, streams,
creeks and a few area rivers will be possible tonight.
- See more at NOAA