- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 21 at 3:54AM CST until February 22 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO
NOON CST THURSDAY...
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for Snow, sleet and freezing rain, which is in
effect from 6 PM this evening to noon CST Thursday.
* WHAT...A wintry mix of precipitation is forecast to overspread
the area tonight. Snow is likely to be the main precipitation in
the evening. However it is expected to change over to a mix of
sleet and freezing rain overnight. Snow and sleet amounts could
add up to around an inch with some minor ice accumulations.
* WHERE...North central and portions of northeast Kansas.
* WHEN...6 PM tonight until noon Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The wintry mix of precipitation will result
in difficult travel conditions, including the Thursday morning
commute. Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA