- Flood Warning issued June 10 at 10:01AM CDT until June 10 at 10:47PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:01 a.m. on Tuesday, June 10, 2014
- Expires: 10:47 p.m. on Tuesday, June 10, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
Marais Des Cygnes River above Reading affecting Lyon and Osage
Mill Creek Near Paxico affecting Wabaunsee County
Wakarusa River at Wakarusa affecting Shawnee County
Wildcat Creek at Manhattan Scenic Drive affecting Riley County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Marais Des Cygnes River above Reading.
* until this evening.
* At 9:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 19.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* Impact...At 19.0 feet...Low lying areas along the river flood.
- See more at NOAA