- Flash Flood Watch issued June 19 at 4:21PM CDT until June 20 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:21 p.m. on Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Wednesday, June 20, 2018
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of Colorado, Kansas, and southwest Nebraska,
including the following areas, in Colorado, Cheyenne County,
Kit Carson County, and Yuma County. In Kansas, Cheyenne,
Decatur, Gove, Graham, Greeley, Logan, Norton, Rawlins,
Sheridan, Sherman, Thomas, Wallace, and Wichita. In southwest
Nebraska, Dundy, Hitchcock, and Red Willow.
* Through late tonight
* Heavy rainfall from periods of thunderstorms from this
afternoon into the overnight hours could cause flash flooding
over much of the area. Burn scar areas will have a heightened
threat for flash flooding.
* The torrential rainfall will reduce visibilities to near zero
- See more at NOAA