- Dense Fog Advisory issued October 14 at 3:26AM CDT until October 14 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:26 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 1 AM CDT
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until 10 AM CDT this morning. A Wind
Advisory has also been issued. This Wind Advisory is in effect
from 6 PM this evening to 1 AM CDT Sunday.
* Visibilities...1/4 mile or less.
* Timing...dense fog between 3 AM and 10 AM. High winds will occur
between 6 PM today and 1 AM Sunday.
* Impacts...drivers will need to reduce speed and be alert for
reduced visibility on I-70. Difficult driving this evening for
high profile vehicles due to the gusty northwest winds.
* Winds...Northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
- See more at NOAA