- Dense Fog Advisory issued January 09 at 5:18AM CST until January 09 at 9:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 5:18 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
...Areas of dense fog and black ice are possible until mid-morning...
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THIS
* Visibilities...as low as one-quarter mile can be expected.
* Impacts...The fog in combination with temperatures below
freezing may result in black ice on roadways, sidewalks and
parking lots. There could be minor ice accretion on exposed
surfaces. Driving could become hazardous in some areas early
- See more at NOAA