- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 21 at 12:10PM CST until January 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM CST /7 PM MST/
THIS EVENING TO 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/ MONDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Plan on slippery road conditions. Tree
branches could fall as well. Total snow accumulations of up to
two inches are expected.
* WHERE...Scott, Lane, Hamilton, Kearny and Finney County.
* WHEN...8 PM tonight to 6 AM Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Strong north winds of 25 to 35 mph with
gusts to 50 mph are expected. Be prepared for reduced
visibilities at times with areas of blowing and drifting snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA