- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 14 at 6:50PM CDT until April 14 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:50 p.m. on Saturday, April 14, 2018
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Saturday, April 14, 2018
...Powerful Late-Season Winter Storm Still Has A Little Kick...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM CDT THIS
* WHAT...Snow and Blowing Snow. Additional snow accumulations of
less than an inch are expected. Visibility less than a mile at
* WHERE...Portions of north central Kansas and south central
* WHEN...Until 10 PM CDT this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. In
addition, significant reductions in visibility are likely.
Tree branches could fall. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph will
cause widespread blowing and drifting snow.
- See more at NOAA