- Flood Warning issued December 15 at 7:44PM CST until December 16 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:44 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2015
- Expires: noon on Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Little Arkansas River At Alta Mills affecting Harvey and Reno
Little Arkansas River Near Halstead affecting Harvey County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Little Arkansas River Near Halstead.
* Until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 6:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 25.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Wednesday morning.
* Impact...At 26.0 feet...Riverside Park floods north of the river.
Flood waters begin to impact K89 just north of the river bridge
along with a trailer park and a few residences north of Halstead.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri
Halstead 25.0 25.5 Tue 06 PM 22.4 13.7 10.3
- See more at NOAA