- Wind Advisory issued March 05 at 5:48PM CST until March 06 at 7:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9 a.m. on Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6, 2018
.Very strong northwest winds expected again on Tuesday.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM TO 7 PM CST
...WIND ADVISORY IS CANCELLED...
The National Weather Service in Wichita has cancelled the Wind
Advisory for today.
* Winds...Northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing...The strongest winds are expected from late Tuesday morning
through late afternoon.
* Impacts...Driving may be difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Unsecured items will blow.
- See more at NOAA