- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 23 at 1:50PM CST until February 24 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 23, 2018
- Expires: noon on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
...A wintry mix of precipitation will result in hazardous travel
conditions Friday night and Saturday...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM MST /6 PM
CST/ THIS AFTERNOON TO 11 AM MST /NOON CST/ SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of up to two inches, with localized amounts up to 4 inches,
and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an inch are
* WHERE...Portions of northwest and west central Kansas, east
central Colorado and southwest Nebraska.
* WHEN...From 5 PM MST /6 PM CST/ this afternoon to 11 AM MST
/noon CST/ Saturday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in hazardous travel
conditions. Be prepared for icy roadways and reduced
visibilities at times. Power outages may occur.
- See more at NOAA