- Flood Warning issued June 10 at 2:12AM CDT until June 10 at 1:42PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:12 a.m. on Tuesday, June 10, 2014
- Expires: 1:42 p.m. on Tuesday, June 10, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Lyon Creek near Junction City affecting Geary County
Mill Creek Near Paxico affecting Wabaunsee County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Lyon Creek near Junction City.
* from early this morning to this afternoon.
* At 1:15 AM Tuesday the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early this morning and
continue to rise to near 21.2 feet by this morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by late this morning.
* Impact...At 21.0 feet...The north bank of the creek floods near the
Highway 77 bridge.
- See more at NOAA