- Flood Warning issued December 14 at 1:43PM CST until December 15 at 1:02AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:43 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 14, 2015
- Expires: 1:02 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following streams in
Pottawatomie Creek near Scipio affecting Anderson and Franklin
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Fancy Creek near Randolph affecting Riley County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas..
Big Blue River near Blue Rapids affecting Marshall County
Black Vermillion River at Frankfort affecting Marshall County
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
Lyon Creek near Junction City affecting Geary County
Republican River at Clay Center affecting Clay County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Lyon Creek near Junction City.
* until late tonight.
* At 1:15 PM Monday the stage was 22.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 21.0 feet...The north bank of the creek floods near the
Highway 77 bridge.
- See more at NOAA