- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 10:25AM CDT until May 28 at 5:16PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:25 a.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
- Expires: 5:16 p.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following streams in
Black Vermillion River at Frankfort affecting Marshall County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Big Blue River near Blue Rapids affecting Marshall County
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
Cottonwood River near Emporia affecting Lyon County
Kansas River at Lecompton affecting Douglas and Jefferson Counties
Kansas River at Lawrence affecting Douglas and Jefferson Counties
Lyon Creek near Junction City affecting Geary County
Marais Des Cygnes River at Ottawa affecting Franklin County
Marais Des Cygnes River near Quenemo affecting Franklin and Osage
Mill Creek at Washington affecting Washington County
Neosho River near Americus affecting Lyon County
Neosho River near Emporia 3nw affecting Lyon County
Neosho River Near Neosho Rapids affecting Lyon County
Republican River at Clay Center affecting Clay County
Saline River at Tescott affecting Ottawa and Saline Counties
Smoky Hill River near Enterprise affecting Dickinson County
Solomon River near Niles affecting Dickinson...Ottawa and Saline
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas..
Salt Creek near Ada affecting Ottawa County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Lyon Creek near Junction City.
* until this afternoon.
* At 9:15 AM Saturday the stage was 21.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* Impact...At 21.0 feet...The north bank of the creek floods near the
Highway 77 bridge.
- See more at NOAA