- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 20 at 12:29PM CST until January 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM CST /5 AM
MST/ SUNDAY TO 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/ MONDAY...
* TIMING...Drizzle and freezing drizzle will begin Sunday morning,
with a rain and snow mix developing late Sunday afternoon. All
precipitation will quickly change to snow around sunset on
Sunday. Light snow will continue Sunday night, accompanied by
very strong NW winds. Snow and blowing snow will taper off
* MAIN IMPACT...Snow, along with blowing and drifting snow, will
result in travel difficulties. Expect slick roads and reduced
visibilities. Snow amounts of 1 to 3 inches are expected,
along with significant drifting.
- See more at NOAA