- Flood Warning issued December 14 at 9:46PM CST until December 15 at 2:04PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:46 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 14, 2015
- Expires: 2:04 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following streams in
Republican River at Clay Center affecting Clay County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas..
Big Blue River near Blue Rapids affecting Marshall County
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Chapman Creek near Chapman.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 8:45 PM Monday the stage was 20.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Tuesday morning.
* Impact...At 19.0 feet...Lowland flooding occurs from near the town
of Industry upstream from Chapman to the Smoky Hill River
downstream from Chapman.
- See more at NOAA