- Flood Warning issued April 25 at 2:07PM CDT until April 26 at 1:36PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:07 p.m. on Monday, April 25, 2016
- Expires: 1:36 p.m. on Tuesday, April 26, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas..
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Chapman Creek near Chapman.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 1:45 PM Monday the stage was 17.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 20.4 feet by this evening.The river will
fall below flood stage by early Tuesday morning.
* Impact...At 19.0 feet...Lowland flooding occurs from near the town
of Industry upstream from Chapman to the Smoky Hill River
downstream from Chapman.
- See more at NOAA