- Flood Warning issued August 10 at 8:37PM CDT until August 11 at 7:18PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:37 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014
- Expires: 7:18 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 11, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Solomon River near Glasco affecting Cloud County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Solomon River near Glasco.
* until Monday evening.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday the stage was 21.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage tonight and continue to rise
to near 22.2 feet by early Monday morning.The river will fall below
flood stage early Monday morning.
* Impact...At 22.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding occurs along the
river from the Cloud and Mitchell County line to Niles.
- See more at NOAA