- Flood Warning issued August 02 at 8:38PM CDT until August 03 at 8:52PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:38 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 2, 2013
- Expires: 8:52 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Buffalo Creek near Jamestown affecting Cloud County
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
Lyon Creek above Woodbine affecting Geary County
Republican River at Clay Center affecting Clay County
Smoky Hill River near Enterprise affecting Dickinson County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Buffalo Creek near Jamestown.
* until Saturday evening.
* At 5:00 PM Friday the stage was 15.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 16.5 feet by early Saturday morning.the river will fall
below flood stage by early Saturday morning.
* Impact...At 16.9 feet...Farm field along the north bank of the
Buffalo Creek floods.
- See more at NOAA