- Flood Warning issued December 14 at 7:25PM CST until December 15 at 2:24PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:25 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 14, 2015
- Expires: 2:24 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Black Vermillion River at Frankfort affecting Marshall County
Republican River at Clay Center affecting Clay County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas..
Big Blue River near Blue Rapids affecting Marshall County
Chapman Creek near Chapman affecting Dickinson County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Republican River at Clay Center.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 7:00 PM Monday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Tuesday morning.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Lowland agricultural flooding occurs from
U.S. Highway 24 to Milford Lake.
- See more at NOAA