- Flood Warning issued June 20 at 9:51PM CDT until June 23 at 7:45AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:25 p.m. on Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Expires: 7:45 a.m. on Saturday, June 23, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following streams in Kansas...
Big Blue River near Blue Rapids affecting Marshall County
Buffalo Creek near Jamestown affecting Cloud County
Republican River at Clay Center affecting Clay County
The Flood Warning continues for
The Republican River at Clay Center.
* from Thursday evening to Saturday morning.
* At 9:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 8.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Thursday before midnight and
continue to rise to near 15.6 feet by Friday morning.The river will
fall below flood stage by Friday evening.
* Impact...At 17.0 feet...Flooding occurs between 16th, 17th, and 18th
Roads and between Limestone and Osage Roads.
- See more at NOAA