- Dense Fog Advisory issued August 10 at 3:45AM CDT until August 10 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:45 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until 10 AM CDT this morning.
* VISIBILITY...Visibilities will drop to around one-quarter mile
or less at times this morning, especially in low-lying areas and
* IMPACTS...Reduced visibilities can make traveling difficult.
Drivers are encouraged to slow down and allow extra time to
reach their destination.
- See more at NOAA