- Winter Weather Advisory issued November 12 at 3:49PM CST until November 13 at 3:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:49 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 12, 2018
- Expires: 3 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM CST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation. Additional snow accumulations of
up to one half inch and ice accumulations of a light glaze.
* WHERE...Portions of southeast Kansas and central, east
central, south central and southwest Missouri.
* WHEN...Until 3 AM CST Tuesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The
hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute. Roads
that are just wet may also begin to refreeze this evening.
- See more at NOAA