- Flood Warning issued May 20 at 10:24PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:24 p.m. on Sunday, May 20, 2018
- Expires: 10:30 a.m. on Monday, May 21, 2018
The National Weather Service in Springfield has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
Cherokee County in southeastern Kansas...
Crawford County in southeastern Kansas...
* Until 1030 AM CDT Monday
* Flooding and elevated levels will continue on streams and rivers
including Cow Creek and Lightning Creek.
* Creeks, streams, and low water crossings will be especially
susceptible to the dangers of flooding.
This warning includes but is not limited to the following low water
crossings... Highway 7 at Little Cherry Creek north of Columbus.
- See more at NOAA