- Flood Warning issued April 28 at 4:30PM CDT until April 29 at 7:13PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Expires: 7:13 p.m. on Friday, April 29, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
.Heavy rainfall across the area on Tuesday will cause river levels
to rise above flood stage.
...For the The Little Osage River at Fulton...
* At 4:15 PM Thursday The stage was 23.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 25.0 feet...Moderate flooding begins at the gage site.
Farmland at the gage site becomes covered by flood waters, and
Highway 31, east of town becomes flooded. Highway 31, four miles
west of Fulton has flood waters reach four to six feet in depth.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Little Osage River Basin
Fulton 22 23.9 Thu 04 PM 9.1 5.4 4.4
- See more at NOAA