- Flood Warning issued May 23 at 8:33PM CDT until May 26 at 5:26PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:33 p.m. on Saturday, May 23, 2015
- Expires: 5:26 p.m. on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Kansas...Missouri...
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County.
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County.
...Forecast Flooding Changed from Minor to Moderate Severity for the
following rivers in Missouri...
The Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
.This warning is based on future forecast precipitation amounts of
1.5 to 2.5 inches during the next 24 hours near the river basins.
If conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
* From Sunday afternoon...until further notice.
...For the Little Osage River at Fulton...
* At 8:15 PM Saturday The stage was 5.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage by tomorrow early
afternoon and continue to rise to near 27.9 feet by early Monday
morning. The river will fall below flood stage by Monday afternoon.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Little Osage River Basin
Fulton 22 5.7 Sat 08 PM 27.5 10.2 6.2
- See more at NOAA